Tis The Season Movie

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2016

New Album by Bennie Parker

My new album is now available to buy! Only $6 for a digital copy and $10 for a physical copy! Venmo me at @Benjamin-Parker-3 to make your secure purchase or message me here on Facebook! (Shoutout To Jennel Wagner Photography for amazing photos!)

Check us out on Facebook at Been Jammin' (a music education company based south of Salt Lake City, Utah.)

Thank you for all your support!! :)


If you missed my LIVE online concert where we performed songs from my new album & took song requests, you can watch it here! Part 1 and Part 2!





Click to see Trending Videos by the Parker Brothers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to EVERYONE who buys our Music and Movies on Vimeo, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play etc. .... those who listen to it on Rhapsody or Spotify or YouTube! You are all helping support our Mission to inspire and uplift others!

GoFundMe https://www.gofundme.com/f/the-traveling-one-movie

ndpthepoetress of BindingInk.org for my Nephews © 2013 Copyright by TheParkerBrothersMusic.com. Powered by Blogger.